Corporate law starts with the choice and structure of your legal form (sole proprietorship, V.O.F. [limited partnership], CV [general partnership], partnership, B.V. [private limited company]) and ends with the sale, liquidation or bankruptcy of your company. In between, you will need to define the contractual relationship with your business partner(s) and expand it by acquiring a company or starting a joint venture etc. Sometimes problems arise in the cooperation with your business partners. When that happens, we are here to help you.
- Advice on legal form and business structures
- Shareholder agreement B.V.
- Acquisition and disposal of companies
- Limited partnership
- General partnership
- Management buy in of out
- Joint ventures
- Suspension of payment and bankruptcy
- Assets liabilities transaction
- Management agreement
- Participation agreement